Re: Keypad says "check"- can't figure out what's wrong

Panels that have a lot of zones usually say FOCUS on them. The old ones have
a goofy key lock on the front panel that unscrews rather than acts as a
simple cam lock. I know that ADT doesn't use that type FOCUS panel anymore.
I wonder who built it for them?