Re: question about burglar alarm dispute (San Francisco Bay Area)

On Mar 3, 6:01 pm, "Mark Leuck" <m..le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "I brive a dus" <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> wrote in messagenews:63d0cce9-e11b-4c8f-afbb-4be4e8296121@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> > You must be the only person in America without unlimited long
> > distance. I'm going out on a limb here but are you the same person
> > they keep the payphones active for too?
>
> What are payphones? <

The things you use to crank call hookers and old black people.
"hello Mrs. George Washington please. Hello Mrs. Washington, this is
Jim Jacobs with Publishers Clearing House. We are pleased to announce
that you have won our 3rd place prize of brand new kitchen appliances
but Mrs. Washington we do need you to do one thing first in order to
receive your gift. Mrs. Washington, we will ask you 1 question and you
will have 3 seconds to give us the correct answer. Are you ready, Mrs.
Washington? OK here's the question. Who was the first President of the
United States? One, two, Sorry time is up, Mrs. Washington."