Re: Scratching my ass.

These are just pictures the customer sent. Since I had never seen a panel
like that, I wanted to be certain I wasn't overlooking something before I
told the customer we would have to replace everything. No one but Sonitrol
can support a (listen in) Sonitrol system. I would never consider trying to
support a Sonitrol system. Again I was trying to be certain before I
condemned the entire installation.

"Nomen Nescio" <nobody@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >I am scratching my ass here. I don't recognize this panel. Is there a
panel
> >like this in real life, or is this just a Sonitrol exclusive panel? About
> >how old do you think this thing is?
>
> Why are you wasting time with this?  Do you have a manual for it?
Download