Re: Entering a new phone number on an ADT system

It can be programmed to dial your cellphone number, but you will not
understand what it is saying so it will hangup. If you have CID you will
know it came from your house but not what it is trying to say (could be your
wife calling and hanging up)

Then the alarm keypad will display FC for for a comm-fail which you can't
get rid of unless you go into programming then exit programming from the
alarm keypad.

Maybe that will work for you...but kinda doubt it.

A voice dialer is about your only option - personally I wouldn't count on
one of them either, but hey it's your family's life not mine.

--
**Crash Gordon**