Was: quandry? // Anti-Quran Film Fitna Pulled From Web Due to 'Threats'

Norton Nescio wrote:

>http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7d9_1206624103
>
>hmmm.

The cowards took it down.  I was able to view it along with 3 million others
before liveleak.com caved to "threats".

Still here:

See:
http://blog.wired.com/underwire/2008/03/dutch-film-fitn.html

So I guess that's it.  The savage Muslims win.  No more free speech, no more
privacy in communications, habeas corpus is gone....  Who knew a few primitive
savages could take down our Great Republic?

--

-G