Re: Need A Brinks Manual?

The might be many N.N. users here, but Jim Rojas is the only N.N. (Numerius
Negidius) here. He not only refuses to pay, he refuses to even show up. But
it sounds like he may have lawyered up a little now. I hope it does him some
good.
I don't understand the arithmetic on this at all, but if Brinks said that it
wanted $900,000 from APX for 47 customers, then that's $19148.94 per
account. Multiply $19148.94 by the number of times Jim rented the programmer
to someone and that should total what Brinks wants from him I guess? It sure
is funny since I wouldn't give two cents for any single one of their
accounts. Renting a programmer to reprogram an otherwise useless alarm
panel? Never happen. In this state you can only legally use CP-01 stuff.  So
if you're under the radar there, how are you going to ever surface and be a
legit company? Why even think about doing it? For the price of a new panel
you can up and running. It doesn't make any economic sense, let alone legal
sense. How does Brinks think they're protecting anything of theirs by going
after Rojas? I still don't get it. I never thought to ask what ADT does when
it bumps up against a Brinks account. What happens next? ADT isn't going to
shake in its boots and say "Oh no, we can't do anything here, Brink's
attorney may go after us". I think it would be "Go ahead. Make my day" kind
of thing. Who knows that answer?