Re: Installers in Kentucky beware of HB-41

"RockyTSquirrel" wrote:

> you might be right  Robert,  However  I've lived in Kentucky for a very very
> long time  and I do understand  how the law makers here think..  they'll
> find anyway possible to make money  and fines and legal suits  are there
> first choice..

Kentucky is one of the most beautiful states I've traveled over the years.  No
doubt you're right about the politicians though.  :^)

Fortunately for me, laws in other states have zero impact on me and Florida
has chosen not to regulate online sales of alarm parts (this despite
misleading information to the contrary posted occasionally by a few members of
the IB here).

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass