Re: Need A Brinks Manual?

I think there is a judge in a courthouse in Dallas that may want to take a
peek at that programmer. No wait, she wants to see the one using the
programmer. Maybe Jim could get a jury trail. I could pretend to be his
mentally challenged autistic brother that had to have a Boinks programmer.
Kind of like 'Rainman' and 'Dirty Rotten Scoundrels' all rolled up in one.

And for my two cents I still don't see what damage Boinks suffered or how
Boinks is being harmed by Jim.

"George Orwell" <nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I use to work for Brinks many years ago. What a horrible experience that
was. I have a 3 inch thick folder loaded with all kinds of Brinks procedures
and documentation. I'll scan it all and post it on this newsgroup, and
limewire and edonkey, and bearshare. I have a couple of old programmers. I
will ship the programmers to anyone that wants them.