Re: Vatican lists "new sins"

Please don't get rid of Hell, Limbo or Purgatory.  Of the three Hell must be
the best since I always hear folks telling each other to go there. I hope I
can go to Hell. I was trying to find out if they were all near Orlando so I
could visit them and Disney World at the same time. Even if I never make it
to Disney World, I hope that I end up in Hell one day.