Re: Pool job

"Doug" wrote:

> We need more information, if you tell us what type of alarm receiver the
> city uses, someone may be able to help with your building alarm question.

As long as it's a digital receiver (almost all are), it makes no difference
which make / model it is.  Since it's going to be monitored, what really
matters is whether there's a supervised sensor the gentleman can use.  I can't
imagine they'd accept anything unsupervised though stranger things have
happened.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass