B.C.'s carbon tax and gas prices

Our wonderful Premier has told us this is going to be "revenue neutral"
to the Government and that *we'll* all break even...  The whole thing is
*bullshit* and doesn't take into consideration the commercial vehicles
on the road.  Adding the carbon tax to the $1.519/litre I saw posted at
one gas station this morning is simply ridiculous.  I should move to
Florida.