Re: 2 Partition DSC 1864 Smoke Detector Question

> how do you do the power supervision relay then?..just curious...it'll eat
> a zone on the expander right (4wire smokey)?
>

> --
> **Crash Gordon**

I don't see a problem with the power supervison relay or why it would use
another zone up, if the power to the smoke is lost the zone will show open
just like any other fire zone (assuming a power supervision relay is used) ,
resetting the smoke may be a problem if it is powered from the zone
expander.

Doug