Re: DVAC - Line..Canada

On May 31, 10:57=EF=BF=BDam, Frank Olson
<use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Pogo wrote:
> > Any canadian dealers familiar with DVAC installations.
> > I have a need to install a DVAC circuit for a Fire system and have been =
told
> > by ADI & Burtek that there panels do not have DVAC interfaces. I called
> > Tried... they no longer make the DVAC interface for there panels... =EF=
=BF=BDI don't
> > think getting an I/P link is viable yet as the people doing our monitori=
ng
> > arenot set up for this technology? =EF=BF=BD Any comment or input..
>
> > MLL
>
> DSC's GSM communicator is ULC listed for fire alarm monitoring. =EF=BF=BDI=
t's
> set up very similarly to the old Skyroute system (through "Connect 24").

Sure, if you can contend with not knowing whether it's communication
with central or not. Kind of a dumb design too, if you ask me and on
top of that they wouldn't even admit or notify anyone that they had a
problem with non supervision. The worst installation manual I ever
saw.