Re: off topic here ?

"Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:LJa6k.79907$MF3.66780@xxxxxxxxxxx
> We've been getting RFQs and orders for fiber optic components fairly
regularly
> for some time now.  Most of the orders come from large, corporate clients
and
> government / military buyers.

Don't see you registered under the CCR registration or on the GSA or Snaps 2
schedule program. This is where the government and military have to buy
under pricing guidelines and from those that are registered. They can only
buy incidental items outside the schedules, which amounts wouldn't support
your idea of dedicating a website to government/military. Besides, the
margins are so low that you would have to cut your parties down in size and
charge admission.You won't get a RFQ/RFP unless you are registered. So, that
could only mean your typing skills have been diminished to just typing lies
that are meant to boost your image in the industry and/or to impress the
DIYers. Won't fly. Nice try.

> The important question is which products will GE continue and will they be
> available through distribution.  Ordering direct from GE is a royal pain.
You
> frequently have to wait a long time on hold just to reach a sales rep.
Also,