Re: ESL 1500 transformer

Hi

The manual shows a replacement part number if 1500-TR.  I could order
one with no problem but I am doing this install as a favor on the side
and I don't want to charge them for a transformer that should have
been there in the first place.. Which is why I was hoping someone had
a spare or used one just to get this system online.

For those that know this panel.. I assume all transformers would be
the same output voltage to the panel correct? I cant imagine there
would be any other output that 24.

Thanks