Re: New Axis 213 PTZ for Sale

sgtygrys had written this in response to
http://www.secure-gear.com/alt.security.alarms/5/New-Axis-213-PTZ-for-Sale-article39445-.htm
 :
Hi there

 Did you ever sell this?

 thanks

-------------------------------------
IPSECPRO wrote:

> I recently won an Axis 213 PTZ as a door prize at an Axis sponsored
> training event.  I was looking at their NVR software and wound up
> standardizing on Milestone awhile back.

> Anyhow, I have no immediate application for a 213, if anyone is
> interested in picking one of for a project, at a deep discount, I'm
> looking for $800 for the unit, brand new in the box with all
> accessories.

Delivered via http://www.secure-gear.com
The Internet Knowledge Base for the security industry
alt.security.alarms - 42317 messages and counting!