Re: cctv security systems - pci capture cards + software

If you are looking for good and easy to use, maybe you like to test for
Alnetsystems ?
please, look for they website, www.alnetsystems.com They have a maybe most
clever system,
that we have seen. Anyway, many happy users.

In US they have a distributors too.

Chris