Re: brothers and sisters must register and send this article to users

Bob Worthy wrote:

>were posting to and then post an apology. Don't put my name on something I
>didn't write. Geeeesh!!!!

Bob, make sure quoted text gets preceded by the "greater than" symbol.
Otherwise it does appear as if you were the author.

Better yet... Get a real newsreader.  I don't know how you people read news
with Outhouse Distress.

--

-G

Eliminate Googletards - http://www.improve-usenet.org/