Re: New Vehicle Options

On Jul 9, 3:08 pm, "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> "tourman" wrote:
>
> > Here's a link to a writeup with specs. I'm only sorry I didn't find out
> > about this vehicle before....
> >http://www.kia.ca/cars/details/rondo
>
> Bob,
>
> My technicians switched from Dodge and Chevy vans to Toyota pickups with =
tool
> tops many years ago.  They were more efficient, cost less and provide eas=
ier
> access to tools and supplies.  I no longer do service calls (thank God) s=
o the
> only van I have is a Honda Odyssey Touring model.  I don't care about too=
> access but the removable / configurable seats, GPS, DVR and voice activat=
ed
> everything are nice.  :^)
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>
> Bass Home Electronics
> 4883 Fallcrest Circle
> Sarasota =B7 Florida =B7 34233http://www.bassburglaralarms.com
> Sales & Tech Support 941-925-8650
> Customer Service 941-870-2310
> Fax 941-870-3252
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

RHC: Since I got the Rondo (in red just like the illustration), it's
so much fun to drive, I haven't even bothered with the motorcycle.
It's the only vehicle I've ever owned with a stereo that actually
sounds good. My gas consumption from the Ford Ranger is down about
1/2, and the tools for service work are just so much more accessible.
As well, it has huge storage bins built in beneath the flat rear
storage area, where I carry loads of replacement lock and alarm parts
and tools, all hidden from view. It's such a beautifully designed
vehicle for sales and light (and not so light) service work, that I
may actually end up buying this one at the end of the four year lease
even when I will no longer be in business. I looked at the Toyota
Yaris, Echo, and Matrix but this was much better value all round than
any of the others with more storage space than any of the others.

I may even sell my six cylinder Dodge Caravan and buy another one of
these. I swear the Rondo will carry just as much. I'll probably use it
to go to Florida as well.
This vehicle is definately a "sleeper" and I imagine that this new
type of vehicle will become quite popular over time (it is now in
Europe where they call it the Carens)