Help with Ademco Vista 50P

Hello,

I have an older Ademco Vista 50P, about 14 years old. It is working just fine but I have mad a major mistake.
I initally programmed the panel from the alpha keypad, all was working just fine for all these years.
I then decided to make changes, and decided to use the Compass Downloader to make the changes.
Many years ago, I downloaded and saved the data from the panel, but until today, I never did an upload.
I assumed, that when I opened my customer data, then connected, then did an upload, the upload data
would be the customer data, which is where I made my changes. I could never have been so wrong. From
the View menu, there is a very big difference from View/Upoad and View/Saved. View/Upload is pretty
much empty, no data whatsoever, so as you may have guessed, I have now basically set my panel to being
not programmed at all. Not good. My Compass version is 1.5.8.44. I have tried till I am blue in the face to
change the Upload data, nothing seems to work. How can I upload my saved data in to the panel ? There is
no help at all, only Help/About, that is it.

TDM

                http://www.usenet.com