Re: Sontrix

Well, I always knew that no matter what other insults were thrown at
Sontrix, the cockroaches loved living in those things. It seemed like they
would come from miles around just to get inside.
It was always fun to see if you could get the head off the a unit fast
enough before an army of roaches would be scampering over your hand,
starting their run to try to hideout in your armpit. Only pros could get
their shirt off, do a little dance with it, and still stay on the top of the
ladder.