Re: alarm questions for DSC PC2500

Stanley wrote:
> Frank: I have checked the fuses. They are still conducting and
> runnable.

OK...  The "last step" in the troubleshooting process involves
connecting the keypad directly to the control.  Power down the system
and disconnect it from the wires in the wall.  Then connect it directly
to the keypad terminals on the main board and power the system back up.
  If the same LED's light and the keypad remains unresponsive, I would
suggest that the system (or the keypad) is "hooped".  It would be fairly
easy to replace the system with one of the newer "Power" series panels
from DSC.  Contact a friendly local dealer who's amenable to selling you
a new panel or one of the online dealers located here:

http://www.yoursecuritysource.com/buyingonline.htm

Good luck!!