Re: Vista 10 SE and fire alarm

Place an end of line resistor across zone 5. Then press your code + off
twice. That should do the trick. Zone 5 is programmed as a fire zone by
default. You can also reprogram the zone to be a burg zone or you may
disable it altogether by selecting zone type 0 or 00 depending what
version your panel is.

Jim Rojas