Re: An interesting letter received in the mail today

Sounds to me like the arrangement suggested in the letter might not be in
the best interest of consumers or that it might not be in the best interest
of contractors.

One thing which sets off alarm bells is the not so good writing in the
letter. Possibly from someone in a foreign country?

Anyway the whole contractor board thing is there to protect consumers as
well as to protect legitimate contractors. I would send a copy of this
letter to your state contractor board as well as a copy of the envelope.