An interesting letter received in the mail today

Below is the context of the letter.

************
Request for Proposals

I hold a qualification for K-67 Dual Low Voltage Elecetrical Contractor for
the state of Arizona.  I desire to activate this license for the purpose of
conducting business in the license activity.

I am requesting that any organization or individual who is interested in
having my license status qualify their enterprise, respond to this Request
for Proposals.

I have almost 15 years experience in all aspects of low voltage contracting
with emphasis on complex and large scale fire detection and large scale
special hazard fire suppression systems.  I am NICET certified Level 3 in
Fire Alarm Systems and Level 1 in Special Hazard Systems.

I am available to qualify a company and/or provide technical assistance,
design services, review and approval services for AHJ plan review and
installation commissioning.

I am open to discussio of any proposal that is mutually beneficial and
looking forward to hearing from you regarding this matter.

You will find me easy to do business with and professional in my business
practices.  I will keep all information received confidential.

************

I had a lot of thoughts about this letter, the first of which is why in the
heck did he send me one?  I have two contractor's licenses already.

The next thing I noticed is that his letter did not include his license
number anywhere.  With 15 years experience in every aspect of low voltage
electrical contracting I would think he would know by now that any
advertisment for trade under a contractor's license is required by state
statute to bear the license number.

Most of the rest of my thoughts were wondering about the legality of his
letter and proposed business arrangements.

Hmmm...

What do you think?