Re: Quality alarm companis working in the Panama City Florida area

Sorry, Bob.  I don't have any contacts up there.  I do know of one
guy who works in the area but he's not someone I'd ever recommend.
If you want to run the name of the company you're considering by me
privately I'll let you know if it's him.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics