ADT Focus 32 - No Codes need help!!

Hello,

I recently bought a house with an ADT Focus 32 system installed,
unfortunately they didn't provide us with any of the master or access
codes.  I've tried the installer codes 7621 and 2127 and they don't
work.  After powering the system off and turning it back on, I did
hear relays so it might be locked out.  I accidently hit the quick arm
when trying to get it to stop beeping and now its armed and getting
set off with no way to stop it so I just unplugged both the AC and
battery.

Does anyone know a way I can get to the master code or another way to
reset the system?