Re: dum... dum... dum...

"alarman" <nospam@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:kZovj.14829$497.7996@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Bob La Londe wrote:
> > dum dum dum da-dum.  Another one bites the dust.
> >
> > I keep pushing cellular backup, and people keep not listening.
> >
> > I think I'm gonna start a policy that its not optional on commercial
> > sites.
>
> I make 'em sign off if they don't want the cell backup.
> js

Yeah, me too.  There is a yes / no box on my installation contracts for
cellular.  Still, I get frustrated sometimes.  Atleast this one said, "Yeah
Bob.  I know you been pushing cell backups for years."  The last one threw a
hissy until I showed him the contract where it was offered.

--
Bob La Londe
The guy who decides who we do business with.

The Security Consultant
PO Box 5720
Yuma, Az 85366

(928) 782-9765 ofc