Re: Rumor about GE

> Of course those are the only ones you deal with

Not likely. I don't have a social calendar. I don't deliberately rub elbows
with the BMW and silk suit crowd (except when I am forced into paying for
legal services). I only wear suits in the courthouse and to funerals. If you
like this industry and its technology, then why go further up the food
chain? It seems the further up you go, the further away you get from the
things of interest. Learning how to managing people, inventory, cash flow,
customers and all the other normal aspects of this business successfully
means you could probably manage nearly any business. If that is your goal
there are other industries that pay far more. I like staying where it is
more hands on. I like it where you work where it's the projects that get
larger, not the management and logistical headaches.