Re: Welding Continuously

"alarman" <nospam@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:_M5wj.6809$ZQ2.3860@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Bob La Londe wrote:
>> Ok...  what is the smallest rig that will weld continuously for
>> atleast a couple feet without getting hot and shotting down or
>> getting hot not welding well?
>
> Jeez, Bob. You weld your keypads to the wall or what??
> js

Nope, but I have been known to make my own antenna and camera mounts for
special applications.  Actually the project that's driving my to frustration
right now is converting an old boat trialer into a flatbed to haul the kids
dune buggies to the bowl so the can run around on some new ground... er and
to haul equipment for work mostly of course. LOL.  I would have been done
already if I had a better welder.

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River