Re: Cannot active program mode on Napco MA3000 ...

On Feb 1, 3:00=EF=BF=BDpm, "dyz" <spambeg...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks Robert. At the moment I don't want to go to the extreme of replacin=
> the chip because, other than having its time off a few hours, the system
> works fine. I may pick up that PCI-mini adaptor listed on your web down th=
> road.
>
> dyz

I'm pretty sure that I know why you can't get into programing but
there isn't any sense in telling you, since you only have the dealer
code. Trying to change the simple things you want to change via the
dealer programing through the keypad, could cause you more problems
than you have.

I'm surprised (not really) that the self proclaimed "Napco EXPERT"
Death Breath Bass, can't figure it out. But ........... on the other
hand, he's more interested in selling you something than he is trying
to help you out. He runs an on line store and sells alarm parts to end
users and in order to do that he occupies this Newsgroup that's
supposed to be for alarm installers, and berates and ridicules alarm
installation companies when people like you come around for help.

Beware who you deal with. This guy is a convicted felon, is
responsible for someones death and has a reputation in Usenet that is
totaly unbelievable. He's ruined this group and a few others over the
years with his nasty and arrogant conduct.

If you think what I'm saying isn't true, just see if he denies
anything that I've said.

Just watch your step in any dealings you might be considering with
him.