Re: Honeywell HD3CH

"minifrank" wrote:

> who are we going to believe.  you or the guy that sells them every week?

In ASA most people believe who they like, even when the person they like is
lying to them.  Truth, knowledge and experience have nothing to do with it.
That said, I've probably sold more DVRs than anyone in this newsgroup.  OTOH,
I've only installed a few of them.  Your question only pertained to who sold
them most frequently though so the answer would have to be "me".

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics