PTZ programming

Hello Sir,

I would like to program the PTZ camera which is daynapel D86 series.

I successfully control the PTZ camera with Pan left/right, tilt up/
down, zoom in/out with pelco protocol. But I cant understand the
acknowlegement data from PTZ.

I would like to  interpret acknowledgement data from PTZ. I haven't
understand protocol for acknowledge data from PTZ.

Could anybody help me in this regard to understand what PTZ
acknowledge?

what is acknowledge data tells us?

Thanks in advance for your commnets.

Regards,