Re: FBII2T and random medical triggers

no change
no answers from FBII
(FBII's first "guess" was that tones on the telephone ckt was causing the
effects)
(however one the panels in question  isn't even connected to the telephone
service.)
(FBII's second "guess" was that it was a programing error)
(however 2 of the panels are factory box programming except for zone 7
changes)
(and 3 of the panels programming have been reviewed by FBII's own techs via
the compass software)
(they reported no noticable errors in programming.)

so,  we're still waiting for FBII ..
(most likely a LONG wait)

RTS