Re: Telguard Sunset

Russell Brill wrote:
> Security Cellular units don't use voice anymore. it's much faster and
> cheaper to use the Data Back Bone of the cellular network to send
> packets of data than to occupy voice channels.

It used to be a cool feature back in the day. Now everyone has a personal
cell phone, so it doesn't seem to really matter.

--
js

'scuse me while ah whip this out...

u leaving
>> me on terminal hold finalized any chance you ever had of doing much
>> business with The Security Consultant.
>>
>> I've been nice, tried to buy a few things from you guys, and put up
>> with tons of mistakes, but either you really screwed up this time or
>> Keith tried to lay on the worst cock & bull story I have heard in a
>> couple years or more likely both.
>>
>> In fact, why don't you just go ahead and close my account.  I won't
>> need it anytime soon.
>>

>> --
>> Sincerly,
>> The guy who makes the FINAL decision
>> on who we do business with.
>> Bob La Londe
>>
>> The Security Consultant
>> Bob La Londe - Owner
>> P.O. Box 5720
>> Yuma, Az 85366
>>
>> (928) 782-9765 ofc
>> (928) 782-7873 fax
>>
>> Licensed Contractor
>> ROC103044 & ROC103047
>
> Got a call from Eastern Distributing yesterday. Anyone using them? Good/Bad?

I use Eastern as my primary go to place. They have a branch near me
which is their HQ, which is 15 mins from me. I dumped ADI to go to
Eastern. I used to use King Alarm. A couple of the guys from King went
to work for eastern, one is now VP. Got a call one day from my former
counter guy at King, to go buy at Eastern. Been with them since. Course
they refuse to care Stealth products GSM1650 Radios, So I have to buy
them from Alarmax.