Re: Almost set up. ABN reliability and other questions

> Who sold you the Lynx?  They should offer tech support on it rather
> than the monitoring company (assuming it wasn't them who provided
> it).
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

It was home security store but I bought it over 2 years ago. Just now
decided to get everything hooked up.
I called nextalarm today and they were very helpful. The avm setting
was causing the siren to shut off.

thanks again to everyone here for all the help. I'm really glad I
decided to keep the glass breaks. So far no issues unless I crank the
volume on my electronic drum kit.

 use alarm net as a backup.

yep.  at least do a daily test.