Re: Who makes this ugly ADT pir?

Those kinda look like it..then I noticed the file name of the image I
originally linked to:  "v22_rf_motion.gif"

Maybe it's a wireless version, like they way the Sharpshooter comes wireless
for different manufacturers??

--
**Crash Gordon**

http://www.gesecurity.com/portal/site/GESecurity/menuitem.f76d98ccce4cabed5efa421766030730?selectedID=468&seriesyn=false&t=prod