Favourite sensors?

Hi guys,

I'm researching the equipement that vendor has suggested I use for my house
alarm, and am trying to determine what is "good" and what is great.  So far,
this is the recommended equipement:

Motion:
Bosch- ISM-BLD1-PF1

Smoke:
Sentrol 541NCSXTE

CO:
Sentrol 541NCSXTE

Am still searching for a clear recommendation on glassbreak sensor and
Propane sensor and flood/water level sensor.

What have your experiences been with sensors?  Which ones are better than
the others?  I live in Canada, so I don't know if the northern climate, and
the annual heat/cold cycles make a difference for the type of sensors to
get.

Thanks for your insight!

Eric