Re: Camera spoofing?

Crash Gordon wrote:

>just a money making scheme.
>
>there's nothing worse than getting pulled over for speeding...you remember
>that for months...maybe years.
>a camera? sheesh, half the time you don't even know you got flashed.
>
>I got flashed doing 55 on the freeway...huh?

Yeah, but if you get "flashed" and ignore the ticket the next pullover will
not be very pleasant.  Even if you go to court you still lose time away from
work and a huge hassle, and still may lose the case.

I'm really getting tired of the government slowly infringing on our freedoms.
They must think we're going to roll over every single time until our country
is a complete police state.  I want to know why corporate big-shots and
elected officials get to break the law and fleece copious amounts of money
from the treasury while the little guy must be responsible for his actions.
Why are bailed-out banks paying the execs. that broke them billions in
bonuses?  Why does the US Congress get to vote themselves a pay raise just
last week.... and nearly 3 million citizens lost their job this year?  Enough
is enough.  This corruption will not stand, and a revolution is not out of the
realm of possibility.

What we talking about again?  Red light cams?  :-))

--
Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that,
 I'll be over here, looking through your stuff. -Jack Handey