Re: Cellular connectivity question

Jon Paris wrote:
> "Frank Olson" <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Doug wrote:
>>
>>> A quick google comes up with this
>>>
>>> http://www.diycontrols.com/index.php?cPath=75_122
>> Holy BC Bud, Batman...  sixty day, no questions money back guarantee...
>
> The unit is covered for 1 year parts and labor from the manufacturer.

Yes, and most online stores honour the manufacturer's warranty (as do
most companies that *install* and *service* the product).  I was
commenting on the fact that they've doubled the period most online
stores give people to return goods they've decided not to use (in new
resalable condition).  You'll also notice that they haven't made any
limitations on what you can't return...