Re: Need Advices

"I brive a dus" wrote:

>> > Why not the Loxxon? It's far superior to all other panels.
>> > I believe Robert Campbell is the Canadian distributor.
>>
>> Naw...I missed out to Alarmforce's takeover bid for Loxxon. They
>> won,which will now provide their clients a definite improvement in
>> equipment quality...
>> ROFL...!!!! <
>
> Did they give Doctor X the golden handshake?

Speaking of scammers, I got a threatening letter from the outfit pushing those
wind-up heat detectors.  They wanted me to make nice with them in the
newsgroup or their "Sarasota associates" (Vinny and Guido???) were going after
me.  What was the name of that idiot who used to post to ASA and some
firefighter newsgroup about the "virtues" of wind-up alarms?  Wasn't that
another bogus "doctor" or some such?

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass