Re: Call us ADT now.

Sue wrote:
> Is it just me, or is that guy missing his left ear?

And a few screws.  Many years ago when Intercon first got embarked into
the electronics side of the business, they interviewed a number of
canditates for the position of service manager in Vancouver.  They had a
vision then, but lost it.  A number of their clients had told them that
they wanted an alternative to ADT and for the last few years, they very
successfully fulfilled that role.  I can see this move as being nothing
short of "disastrous".  Ah well...  time to buy a couple more service
vans.  :-)