Re: Brinks Security System Monitoring For Less

Alarm Relay currently monitors over 3000 brinks systems
at this time. We started doing this in 1992. When all these
customers purchased their homes, 9 out of 10 of these systems
were already in place, thus there is no breach of contract,
or tortuous interference on our part. The law is very clear
here in California. Brinks voluntarily abandons these systems
on a regular basis. We have had these and similar issues with
brinks in the past. Even when we agreed with brinks position
concerning a certain customer, we went ahead and replaced the
system, and paid off any outstanding balance due to brinks.
After 2 or more years of sitting in the customers closet, brinks
still never makes any attempt to pick up the equipment. The
equipment now belongs to the customer. The customer may now
dispose of the equipment as they see fit.

Alarm Relay Inc.
111 South Marshall Avenue
El Cajon, CA 92020
800.624.6866 (Toll Free)
619-442-7171 (Fax)
www.alarmrelay.com
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

non corrisponde ad un utente   |message is not related to a real
di un sistema anonimizzatore   |anonymous system
Per maggiori informazioni      |For more info
                  https://www.mixmaster.it