Re: Brinks Security System Monitoring For Less

>Alarm Relay currently monitors over 3000 brinks systems
>at this time. We started doing this in 1992. When all these
>customers purchased their homes, 9 out of 10 of these systems
>were already in place, thus there is no breach of contract,
>or tortuous interference on our part. The law is very clear
>here in California.

Somebody please explain to me why a legitimate business with a website is
posting these messages using an anonymous remailer.  Normally, legitimate
businesses in search of new customers actually want those potential
customers to contact them.

I'm guessing our friend "George Orwell" doesn't have anything to do with
Alarm Relay, and might even be trying to bring down the wrath of Brink's on
their head.