Re: Handheld Programmer For Brinks Security Panels

Maybe if Jim brought the judge some whisky and XANAX it would help to get
the judge feeling a little better? Over time Jim's antics probably got her a
little stirred up. She might not accept such a gift from Jim right now, but
it's the thought that counts, right?