Re: Real Home Jobs That Pay You

"gertrude harvey" wrote:

> We are looking for people from all Countries that have a desire to
> work at home...

I already work at home...

> People that can commit to working from home and want a
> serious job that they can do in their spare time...

I though it already is serious and it's full time anyway.

> You don't need any special skills...

I know.  Anyone with a bit of patience and a modicum of skills can do this
stuff.

> If this sounds like you, keep reading.  If not, thank
> you for coming and we wish you the best.

Coming?  This is a newsgroup.  We don't actually go anywhere.

> We have a directory of over 1500 companies looking for hard working
> people to complete tasks for their businesses...

Sorry, I don't want to work for that many companies.  Talk to Cracker.  He
works for a new company every time he gets fi... umm, whenever he wants a
change.

> These are NOT business opportunities...

Oh, well in that case, talk to Olson.  He'll can turn things upside down for
you in no time.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass