Re: Knock it off Bass

"G. Morgan" alarmpro@xxxxxxxxx gurgled:

> ... logging onto pharmacy websites and ordering Xanax
> and Lexapro for me.  He took it a step further though -- the one site where
> do have an account he attempted to guess my password and perform a password
> reset.  Essentially he is trying to hack into a corporation's secure server
> in
> an attempt to get at my medical records.

Hahahahahahahaha.  You're an idiot, Cracker.  I've known everything about your
drug abuse and alcoholism for years.  You spilled the Xanax ...er, beans
during several of your drunken phone calls.  You also told not only me but
several other folks here about your mental disease -- agoraphobia panic
disorder.  One of your ex-bosses and several other ASA folks confirmed the
absenteeism (that one I guessed at first, based on what I know of the more
common symptoms of your disease).

I think it's truly funny that you now admit not only to using drugs but to
buying them illegally online.  Nice move, moron.  Now do tell us idiot, how
anyone might guess your password.  Is it as simple as you are stupid?  N, that
can't be it.  Most sites insist passwords contain more than one character.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics