Re: Knock it off Bass

Robert L Bass wrote:

>I think it's truly funny that you now admit not only to using drugs but to
>buying them illegally online.  Nice move, moron.  Now do tell us idiot, how
>anyone might guess your password.  Is it as simple as you are stupid?  N, that
>can't be it.  Most sites insist passwords contain more than one character.

I didn't admit to anything except having an account with an online pharmacy,
Walgreens, CVS, Rite-Aid, are all online, dufus.

You're the one that has some explaining to do.  I'll let the authorities
question you about that.  Attempting to hack into a private computer system
with intentions to harass, and steal -- is illegal.  That's a *federal*
offense, felon boy.  You really fucked up.  It's going to be my pleasure to
have the companies involved turn over their server logs to the FBI.

--

I kill all Google Group posts, you can too.
Take back Usenet <--> http://improve-usenet.org