Re: VoIP transmission troubles

VOIP & Security Alarm don't mixed.

Sending one account ID and received as another account ID on the other end
is nothing new and there is no way around it. People can say whatever they
want but there is just no way that alarm signal can be transmitted over VOIP
in any reliable way. Putting a "*99" in front of the phone number seems to
improve the success rate but it's still not 100% fool proof.

"*99" activates the "data mode" of the VOIP ATA for the duration of the
call.

So if the client is not willing to upgrade to GSM or IP monitoring, then try
this "*99" trick.