Re: Cellular connectivity question

Its not cheep cheep they want free free the alarm industry did it to it self
just like cellular when you give stuff away consumer has no ideal what the
value is.
They go into home depot and look up all the prices for a remodel job and
parts come to $300.00 so consumer automatically thinks contractor can
install the job for $100.00 labor

That's why I hate dealing with  fucking scum residential side of business
they want everything free.
and expect it to be installed in 1 hr or less because that's what they
showed on some fucking liar TV remodeling  show . Bob Villa is an insult
name you call a fellow contractor but residential side is too stupid to
realize it they only know what they see on TV.

yea self monitor works great till tme your sound asleep and do not hear
phone or in a dead zone and do not get message etc etc etc.